Thursday, March 09, 2006

Media Chick



Pentax K1000
Kodak PJ400
Second in the series of portraits. My wife Jen in the spring of 2001--the second year we lived in our home.
I have taken hundreds of these knock-on-the-window-style shots. She claims to despise it.
PJ400 is the most versatile film I've ever used. You need a special license (as far as I know) to get your hands on it, and I know longer have access to it. That being said, I cannot account for the graininess in this shot, other than to guess that the ISO setting was off.
This shot was buried in my boxes of back-logged print material.The windows in our house are original, which means they are about 97 years old. There is some warping at work here. I like this shot more now than I did then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whetam Gnauckweirst said...

Nothing better than the unexpected, candid shot. I see where Nathanael gets his photogenicity... to coin a word.

March 15, 2006 9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home