Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Backyard Summer

Pentax K1000
Fuji NPH400

It's 6 p.m. and there's still daylight. That means spring is here. And in Windsor, we get about three weeks of spring, and then it's 80 degrees or higher from April to October. I used to like the winters a lot more, but today when I got in from work I took by Del Sol Lowboy--the Poet Bike--out for a spin, that's how happy I am that it's spring.

This is Nathanael in the pool just after Labour Day. I went through a whole roll of 36 in about 5 minutes that day. Every one of them turned out exactly the way I saw them turning out through the viewfinder. This is the first shot in my March portrait feature.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whetam Gnauckweirst said...

Man, this is a book jacket photo if I ever saw one! Awesome picture. I can't get over how photogenic he is.

March 15, 2006 9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home