Saturday, March 04, 2006

Bait Store

Canon EX Auto
Fuji Superia 400

Wally's Bait & Tackle on Sandwich Street in West Windsor. Wally has been pushing bloodsuckers and his hardcore message through these classic fundamentalist signs since my parents were kids. He's taking the "fisher of men" thing really seriously. This was taken on Super Bowl XL Sunday, far removed from the action.

I can dig the passage from Psalms (as a photographer, how could I not?). The John 3:7 is Wally's deal. And that's cool. I'm sure he's a decent man.

Very grainy effect obtained by shooting with 400 ISO film and the camea set for 800 ISO. I like how the snowflakes show up like big, coarse grains.

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Gibson said...

I really like this shot, the cooler temperature and tones of the photo is suiting for how cold it must have been. Also, great work with the snow flakes. I have been trying to catch them for a while myself, and was partly successful in this shot: http://patrickgibsonphotography.com/index.php?showimage=94 (there is only minor post-processing)

Thanks for the comment on my photoblog, cool to see another windsor photographer. I've bookmarked your site, see you around :)

March 07, 2006 2:01 pm  
Blogger Whetam Gnauckweirst said...

Man, when did Wally of Wally's Baits get religion? Fantastic photo!

March 15, 2006 9:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! car alarm systems 2w zoloft liquid vitamin

April 24, 2007 11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home