Monday, February 06, 2006

Grey Goose

Canon EOS 20D
Super Bowl XL is done. It was a great week for shooting. I have over 500 images to edit. This is my favourite from the weekend. Friday night in downtown Windsor. I took the Canon EX Auto out this weekend, too. I found four rolls of film from when our son Jonah was born in May and took them into the lab. While there, I bought some expired Fuji Superia 400 and put it in the EX Auto. The results should be cool. Look for more non-football related shots from Super Bowl XL over the next few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whetam Gnauckweirst said...

Really an excellent photograph here. If I didn't know you, I'd immediately have thought this was created in Photoshop -- such are the wonderful complimenting images all coming together in a way that is perfect. Even the tree limb framing the one woman-in-the-ad's eye. Stunning work. And the impressionable bimbettes, ghostly in the background, unknowingly surrounded by these images. Very cool.

February 22, 2006 11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home