Thursday, March 01, 2007

Squirrel


Canon EX Auto
Fuji X-TRA 400
I'm not thrilled with the way this one turned out. In fact, I'm not very happy with the way the EX Auto performs, especially with the Fuji X-TRA film. That's the last time I'll be buying that kind of crap, although it performed much better in the K1000 (some of those to be posted in coming days).
Went to night two of the black & white developing and printmaking seminar at Windsor Photo Outfitters last night. Adrian and Trevor have really inspired me to get a home darkroom going--the great thing being I have almost everything I need right here in my house, including an LPL 3001D enlarger which I found in a corner of the attic studio this afternoon. I have to give a tip of the cap to an old friend, Fred Teno, who dropped all his darkroom equipment off at my house some seven years ago. I'm finally getting around to doing something with it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one's a beauty, I think. Funny you took those shots of the old film equipment in A-Hole Squared; they caught my eye, too, but of course, cameras simply explode in my hands.

March 22, 2007 3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home