Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Advertising

Canon EOS 20D

A newspaper insert that I absently rolled up during a phone conversation and carried around in my pocket for half the day. I took it out, set it on a desk blotter near a window, and took a few shots.

Friday Feb. 2 is my last day of work as editor of the newspaper until Aug. 13. I'm taking a six month paternal leave to focus on the kids and writing. I'm not sure what's going to happen to the photography. I certainly won't be abandoning it, or the photoblog project, but it will be interesting to see if the subject, tone, style of glasspoeme undergoes a transformation.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that shot!
What an adventure you are about to undertake. Enjoy your time off! (Like you will have any of that with little ones around!)

February 02, 2007 8:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home